Pioneer Industries introduces the Motegi Pre-Rinse, designed exclusively for the residential market. Pre-rinse faucets are an integral, and often expensive, element in gourmet chefs’ kitchens popular in upscale homes. The Motegi Pre-Rinse offers builders and contractors a cost-effective way to provide this in-demand feature, while delivering the contemporary style and functionality homeowners want.
“Residential builders and contractors have to offer the newest styles, but they’re also under pressure to keep costs down. That’s where quality can take a hit,” said Nick Eleftheriou, CEO Pioneer Industries. “With Pioneer, builders don’t have to choose between quality and cost. We deliver the highest quality and performance in upmarket styles – at a fraction of what major national brands cost.”
The Motegi Pre-Rinse has the look, durability and functionality of a commercial pre-rinse with features tailored for consumer use:
- High-arc spout and pull-out spray nozzle for filling/washing large pots
- Flexible pull-down sprayer, 9” reach and 360⁰ swivel
- Two spray patterns: high-pressure stream spray for powerful cleaning and a gentler pattern flow for more delicate items, cleaning produce, etc.
- Two available heights: 22-3/4” (2MT270) and 19-3/4” (2MT275)
- 8 GPM flow rate meets environmental codes
- Available in chrome and brushed nickel finishes
For more information on the Montegi Pre-Rinse, including product specs and pricing, click here.[mc4wp_form id="3490"]