What if I said you could have a sparkling clean toilet simply by pressing a button?
Now you can, with American Standard’s new ActiClean Self-Cleaning Toilet.
The new ActiClean system is the toilet that cleans itself, combining the power of revolutionary VorMax flushing technology — which delivers the cleanest flush ever engineered — with a fully integrated self-cleaning system.
Never pick up a toilet brush again. Simply press a button, walk away, and let the toilet do the rest — it’s that easy.
Here’s how the ActiClean system works:
- The user presses the button for the preferred cleaning cycle: a Quick Clean that takes one minute; or a Deep Clean that offers an extended, 10-minute cleaning cycle.
- Cleaning solution travels through the designated channel in the tank and is mixed with water.
- The cleaner is released into the bowl, combined with the powerful VorMax jetted force, which allows the cleaner to completely scour the bowl from top to bottom.
- The cleaner soaks in the bowl for the chosen amount of time. Its fresh fragrance and foaming bubbles indicate it’s hard at work.
- When the soaking time has ended, the system will automatically siphon the cleaning agent and rinse the bowl with clear water.
The ActiClean Toilet is available now through the plumbing wholesale channel.
Watch the Video